Since Med Nile is an online market place and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, Med Nile is not obliged to monitor or control the Products being sold on www.MedNile.in (“Website”) or monitor or control any other content on the Website. However Med Nile at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may choose to monitor any Products or other content and may remove any such content from the Website if Med Nile determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of Med Nile’s policies or any applicable law.
Med Nile is committed to removing infringing products from the site. To facilitate this, Med Nile has put in place a Med Nile Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Med Nile’s interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and Seller trust.
How to report a listing
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, you may follow the below process: We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain the below information.
- Your name, email id, phone number and postal address
- The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description)
- The exact location (including the relevant web page) where the Objectionable Content appears
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Why do you consider the content to be objectionable? (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
When You send us an Objectionable Content Notice or and IP Infringement Notice
- You declare that all statements made by you are true.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties.
- You agree to indemnify Med Nile and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by You.